Skip to main content
Print This Page
Scroll To Top
Share This Page
Share this page on Facebook
Share this page on Linkedin
Share this page on Twitter
My Shopping Cart
Support Our Mission
How to Join
Comm Outreach Projects
Host Your Event
Background Image URL
Dreams Delivered Prom Boutique
2024 Dates: April 14-16
The Woman’s Club of Evanston believes every student, regardless of means, should be able to attend senior prom. In that spirit, we created Dreams Delivered.
Every April with our partner, The Ivy Pearl Foundation, Inc., the philanthropic arm of the Delta Chi Omega chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc., our historic clubhouse will be transformed into a very special prom boutique.
New and nearly new
formal dresses, shoes, jewelry, and accessories are provided free of charge to any student. Over the past 15 years, Dreams Delivered has outfitted more than 900 students. This year we served over 100 students from around the Chicagoland area.
Collections Drive February 8 - March 13
We are collecting formal dresses, evening shoes, sparkly jewelry, and accessories for Dreams Delivered. Dresses should be “new or nearly new," preferably three (3) years old or less, or a classic, “timeless” design. Keep in mind that the students are looking for age-appropriate prom styles that they see in the stores.
We are also accepting donations to purchase larger size dresses, shoes, and bling to round out our collection.
accept wedding dresses, men's tuxedos or suits.
● Soapie’s – 1231 Chicago Avenue, Evanston
● Stella Boutique 2116 Central Avenue, Evanston
● First Northern Credit Union, 1705 Sherman Avenue, Evanston
● First Northern Credit Union - 541 N Fairbanks Ct #120, Chicago, IL 60611
● Byline Bank, 820 Church Street, Evanston
● Studio SLK, 1934 Maple Avenue, Evanston
● Hoosier Mama, 1618 Chicago Avenue, Evanston
● Second Baptist Church, 1717 Benson Avenue, Evanston
● Hubba Hubba, 1105 Central Avenue, Wilmette
● Engle & Volkers, 2401 North Clark Street, Chicago
Questions? Email email@example.com
Contact Erin Booker 847-418-7318
Dreams Delivered Prom Boutique, April 14-16, is held at The Woman’s Club of Evanston, 1702 Chicago Avenue, Evanston. Students interested in attending the boutique must have an appointment. Sign-ups begin March 1, Use the link below.
Dreams Delivered Sign-up
Free Parking is provided by the City of Evanston in Lot #3, next to The Woman’s Club of Evanston.
What to expect at your boutique appointment:
● Please arrive on time for your scheduled appointment.
● You MUST present a valid school ID at the Welcome Desk.
● Be prepared for your appointment to last approximately two hours.
● A personal shopper will assist you in choosing a dress, shoes, and jewelry.
● Tricoci University of Beauty Culture students will “do” your evening hair and make-up to help you complete your prom look.
● You may bring one guest with you into the boutique. No additional guests are permitted in the boutique.
The dress, shoes, and jewelry are yours to keep!
Dreams Delivered was featured on CBS2 Chicago in April 2022. Take a look!
Thank you to Kenny the Kleener, Chicago’s Discount Dry Cleaner, which provides dry cleaning services. Kenny has dry cleaned hundreds of dresses for Dreams Delivered, free of charge. He is our Fairy Godfather and we could not do it without him.
Support Our Mission
How to Join
1702 Chicago Avenue
Evanston, IL 60201