Support Our Mission
This year, for our grant giving focus, the WCE is proud to support organizations in Evanston, Skokie, and Rogers Park, that serve the needs of children from birth through Grade 5, and whose mission is to ensure that every child has an equitable opportunity to succeed.
Please help support our fundraising focus in the following ways:
Attend our Premier Events
Annual fundraising events including the Holiday Bazaar
, WCE Revue
and Spring Benefit
raise funds for our community grants program. Join us for these lively events and know that you are making a valuable contribution to the local community while having a great time.
Make a Donation
We gratefully accept donations in any amount. Your contribution supports our mission to serve the local community.The Woman's Club of Evanston is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. All donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowable by law.
Click the button below to make a donation.
Be a Sponsor
Place a business or personal ad in our annual Yearbook to contribute to our community grants program while reaching a North Shore audience of 1,500 or more for your business. The Yearbook serves as a resource for WCE Club members and the community. For rates and information, contact email@example.com
Enroll in Amazon Smile
You shop. Amazon gives. Donations received through the Amazon Smile program support our community grants program. Here’s how to enroll:
1. Go to http://smile.amazon.com
. If you already use Amazon, log in using your same ID and password.
2. Search for Woman’s Club of Evanston in the “Or Pick Your Own Charitable Organization” search box and select the first option: Woman’s Club of Evanston. (You only need to choose your charity once. Your Amazon account should automatically open up in Smile mode unless you log in from a different computer or device.)
3. Always start your Amazon shopping at smile.amazon.com
Shop with Scrip
Purchase gift cards for hundreds of popular retailers through the Scrip program and the WCE receives a rebate to support our historic clubhouse at 1702 Chicago Avenue in Evanston. There are two ways you can participate:
Paper Order forms
Order Scrip cards using the paper order form with payment by check. Order forms are available in the WCE office.
Here’s how to enroll:
1. Go to www.ShopWithScrip.com
and click Register, then click Join a Scrip Program
2. Enter our enrollment code 823BDEAC3L461
and your purchases will be associated with The WCE.
3. Complete enrollment and payment information and start shopping for gift cards.