2017 Holiday Bazaar Vendor Application
2017 Vendor Booth Application Information
You may purchase and combine as many spaces as you need for your booth.
Artisan/Vendor Booth Options
Full Booth (9FT X 6FT) $350.00
Half Booth $210.00
Booth and a Half (10×10 or 15×9) $525.00
Double Booth $700.00
All tables MUST be covered to the floor. You may bring your own table covering. The WCE can also provide table covering at a cost of $20 per table.
Tables, chairs (included in booth fee)
Listing on WCE & ArtFairCalendar.com websites and on Eventbrite (included in booth fee)
(Photos are posted on the WCE website until the following year).
- A minimum of one booth space purchase is required.
- All merchandise at Woman’s Club of Evanston Holiday Bazaar must be handmade or hand-designed by the artisan participating in the show. The artisan/vendor must have had a hand in creating any item displayed or sold at WCE Holiday Bazaar.
- Conditions at the Clubhouse may necessitate reconfiguration of some booth spaces. The total square footage required by you and all other vendors will dictate the new configuration. You will be notified if this occurs.
- Lighting in the Clubhouse is variable by location and time of day. If your booth requires bright lighting, you may request electricity and provide YOUR OWN additional lighting.
- The WCE must approve all table covers and displays. Displays over 6’8” are not allowed. All display apparatus and merchandise must fit within the booth space(s) rented.
- We try to accommodate all booth location requests, but there may some instances where a returning artisan may not be in the same location as a previous year.
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- Woman’s Club of Evanston Holiday Bazaar raises money for The Woman’s Club of Evanston General Fund, which benefits Evanston and the surrounding communities’ non-profit agencies in need.
- Woman’s Club of Evanston Holiday Bazaar raises money from the application and booth fees collected from the artisans/vendors. No percentage of sales is taken. We also raise money from a raffle featuring artisan-donated raffle items.
- All vendors are asked to donate an item to be used in the raffle prior to the show. The WCE combines raffle donations into five or six different themed packages and sells raffle tickets to Woman’s Club of Evanston Holiday Bazaar attendees.
- 2016 Woman’s Club of Evanston Holiday Bazaar hours for the three-day event are listed below. New this year, Holiday Bazaar will be free and open to the public on Saturday and Sunday:
Friday, November 17, 2017, Benefit Party, 5 p.m. – 9 p.m., $20 admission,
Saturday, November 18, 2017, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., Free and open to the public
Sunday, November 19, 2017, Noon – 4 p.m., Free and open to the public
- Registration is available online this year through Eventbrite
- Artisans/vendors set up Friday morning to be ready to open by 5 p.m. Friday for the Benefit Party. Specific set-up times will be scheduled in late October/early November.
- WCE volunteers will assist artisans/vendors in the unloading of wares on Friday morning as well as loading wares on Sunday afternoon. Approximately 120 volunteers help throughout the three-day event.
- The WCE will provide daytime and overnight security so that artisans/vendors may leave their wares set up at the club. Hours of operation are strictly enforced.
- The purchase of at least one booth space is required. Additional spaces may also be available.
- Artisans/vendors may share a booth space if they follow the Woman’s Club of Evanston Holiday Bazaar guidelines and offer similar wares. The Woman’s Club of Evanston Holiday Bazaar co-chairs must approve any booth sharing.
- All artisans/vendors are asked to apply each year and submit an application with the non-refundable application fee. The application can be obtained and printed 2017 WCE Holiday Bazaar Application or apply online at Eventbrite.
- Artisans/vendors asked to return from a previous year will not need to go through the jury process. Artisans/vendors not asked to return in one year may be asked to join the show in a future year.
- When artisans/vendors are asked to participate in the show, they will receive a contract. The artisans/vendors must submit all booth fees and a signed contract to reserve a booth spot. NO spaces will be guaranteed without payment.
- Participating artisans/vendors will receive marketing support and digital announcements to distribute to their clients and show guests. WCE will email the artisans/vendors a welcome packet containing WCE Holiday Bazaar-specific materials in the fall prior to the show. Printed post cards are available for pickup at the Clubhouse.